Five ways that you can help:
1. Join a music group or a choir yourself!
2. Encourage your friends and your children to join a
music group or a choir.
3. Donate unwanted musical goods to us.
If you have an orchestral or band instrument which is currently unused
and which you no longer want yourself, please donate it to us and we
will lend it, free of charge, to a child or adult learner.
We'll also be happy to accept donations of music books for learners on
any instrument, or music stands that are still in working order.
This doesn't cost you a penny - all the major retailers will make a small
percentage donation to us every time you shop online if you join this
scheme. It might only be 2% but the pennies add up, especially if you
as holidays or Christmas presents. Try it today
and help us for free!
5. Make a regular or one-off donation
If you would like to support the work we do then you can donate in
- make a cheque or postal order out to "caithnessmusic.com" and send it to us at 26 Grove Lane, Thurso, Caithness, Scotland, KW14 8AE.
- make a regular or one off transfer direct to our account: Sort Code 09-01-28; Account number 55771006. Please ensure that you put "donation" and your name as a reference to your transfer. Please also send an email to [email protected] unless you wish your donation to be anonymous. We would love to be able to say thanks to you!
All funds donated will go directly towards the running of our inclusive community music groups and choirs in Caithness.